ATI Mobility Radeon X1900
Released January, 2007
The ATI Mobility Radeon X1900 is the most powerful and the most expensive of the ATI Mobility Radeon line. It is also another one of the members of the line that is Windows Vista-Ready, meaning it has been tested to be compatible with Vista's 3D graphic requirements, including the Windows Aero user interface which is known for being more graphically demanding.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Like the X1800, the ATI Mobility Radeon X1900 includes the ATI Catalyst Mobility Control Center software which gives the user detailed control over their system as well as offering automatic configurations for users who don't want to deal with that at all but still want the system to have optimum performance. Avivo technology is included, which means the card uses advanced vector adaptive de-interlacing to produce one of the smoothest images available. Avivo also enhances the high definition video acceleration on HD-DVD and Blue-ray.
- 312 million transistors using 80nm fabrication process
- Thirty-Six pixel shader processors
- Eight vertex shader processors
- 256-bit 8-channel DDR1/DDR2/GDDR3 memory interface
- Native PCI Express® x16 bus interface
- PowerPlay™ 6.0 power management technology
- Avivo™ Video and Display architecture
- 512-bit internal ring bus for memory reads
- Full speed 128-bit floating point processing for all shader operations
- Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video in real time
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...