ATI Mobility Radeon X1800
Released January, 2006
The ATI Mobility Radeon X1800 is near the top of the Mobility Radeon X line. Like the other members of the line it uses a native x16-lane PCI Express bus interface, but unlike the others the data is funneled through 8 vertex processors and 16 pixel shader pipelines, way more than the cheaper members of the line.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The core clock speeds get up to 550MHz, supported by a high bandwidth GDDR3 RAM and a newly designed ring-bus memory controller. As standard for the line, the ATI Mobility Radeon X1800 integrates Avivo display functionality to sharpen the images and power high resolutions on external displays. The X1800 comes with an ATI Catalyst Mobility Control Center that allows the consumer to have detailed control over their system as well as offering automatic configuration to make everything run as smoothly as possible.
- 312 million transistors using 90nm fabrication process
- Up to 16 pixel shader processors
- Eight vertex shader processors
- 256-bit 8-channel DDR1/DDR2/GDDR3 memory interface
- Native PCI Express® x16 bus interface
- 512-bit internal ring bus for memory reads
- Avivo™ Video and Display architecture
- PowerPlay™ 6.0 power management technology
- Full speed 128-bit floating point processing for all shader operations
- Up to 128 simultaneous pixel threads
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...