ATI Mobility Radeon X1700
Released January, 2006
The ATI Mobility Radeon X1700 is another one of the members of the line that is Windows Vista-Ready, meaning it has been tested to be compatible with Vista's 3D graphic requirements, including the Windows Aero user interface which is known for being more graphically demanding.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Like the other ATI Mobility Radeon X cards, the ATI Mobility Radeon X1700 uses PowerPlay 6.0, a feature designed to allow the cards to provide high end graphical support without putting an enormous strain on the battery. The graphics card includes Avivo technology which uses advanced vector adaptive de-interlacing to produce one of the smoothest images available to a laptop like a notebook. Avivo also enhances the high definition video acceleration on HD-DVD and Blue-ray, making movie playback a higher quality.
- 157 million transistors on 90nm fabrication process
- Twelve pixel shader processors
- Five vertex shader processors
- 128-bit 4-channel DDR/DDR2/GDDR3 memory interface
- Native PCI Express x16 bus interface
- PowerPlay 6.0 power management technology
- Avivo Video and Display architecture
- Programmable intelligent arbitration logic
- Full speed 128-bit floating point processing for all shader operations
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...