ATI Mobility Radeon X1600
Released January, 2006
The ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 takes a step up from previous ATI Mobility Radeon X cards by providing a new and improved ring-bus memory controller, a higher number of transistors, more pixel shaders, more vertex shaders, and a fast GDDR3 memory that boosts gaming performance.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Despite these enhancements the card still sticks to the line's standards by providing PowerPlay 6.0, a power management technology that allows the card to provide high-end graphics without sucking the battery dry. The ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 also makes full use of its Shader Model 3.0 support as well as its high dynamic range (HDR) rendering to bump up the realism and enhance the effects.
- 157 million transistors on 90nm fabrication process
- Twelve pixel shader processors
- Five vertex shader processors
- 128-bit 4-channel DDR/DDR2/GDDR3/GDDR4 memory interface
- Native PCI Express x16 bus interface
- Dynamic Voltage Control
- 256-bit internal ring bus for memory reads
- Programmable intelligent arbitration logic
- Full speed 128-bit floating point processing for all shader operations
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...