ATI Mobility Radeon X1450
Released January, 2006
The ATI Mobility Radeon X1450 introduces something that previous ATI Mobility Radeon X1450 cards did not, ATI's HyperMemory - a memory management structure for optimizing graphics performance when using texture-rich 3D games and visually strenuous applications.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Along with hosting this new feature, the ATI Mobility Radeon X1450 is listed as being Windows Vista-Ready, meaning it has been tested to be compatible with Vista's 3D graphic requirements, including the Windows Aero user interface which is known for being more graphically demanding. Like the other ATI Mobility Radeon X cards, the ATI Mobility Radeon X1450 uses PowerPlay 6.0, a feature designed to allow the cards to provide high end graphical support without draining the battery dry.
- 105 million transistors using 90nm fabrication process
- Four pixel shader processors
- Two vertex shader processors
- 128-bit 4-channel DDR1/DDR2/GDDR3 memory interface
- Native PCI Express x16 bus interface
- PowerPlay 6.0 power management technology
- Avivo Video and Display architecture
- Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware
- High performance programmable video processor
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...