ATI Mobility Radeon X1350
Released January, 2006
The ATI Mobility Radeon X1350 is labeled as being Windows Vista-Ready, meaning it has been tested and approved to work with Vista's graphical requirements, including the Windows Aero user interface. The graphics card is described as having a significant improvement in performance over previous Mobility Radeon graphics processors, including the X1300, without having any additional strain on the life of the battery.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It uses a 'performance-per-watt' system to reduce leakage and maintain a lower power consumption. The ATI Mobility Radeon X1350 has integrated Avivo display and video technology that includes advanced vector adaptive de-interlacing, something that makes the video smooth even while playing in HD.
- 105 million transistors using 90nm fabrication process
- Four pixel shader processors
- Two vertex shader processors
- 128-bit 4-channel DDR1/DDR2/GDDR3 memory interface
- Native PCI Express x16 bus interface
- PowerPlay 6.0 power management technology
- Avivo Video and Display architecture
- Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware
- Full speed 128-bit floating point processing for all shader operations
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...