ATI Mobility Radeon X1300
Released January, 2006
The ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 is a gaming graphics card designed for light, thin notebook PCs. It is designed with power management to minimize the strain on the laptop's battery while still delivering quality graphics for a high definition movie or a game configured to the most demanding settings.
The ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 is built with a 90-nanometer process Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), ultra-threaded 3D architecture, a ring-but memory controller, a native 16x PCI Express bus interface, and Powerplay 6.0. The DirectX 9 Shader Model 3.0 support makes the card useful for rendering games and videos with OpenGL and DirectX 9 games. The ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 integrates with ATI Avivo High-Definition video to sharpen images and enhance the color on any laptop's LCD display.
- 105 million transistors using 90nm fabrication process
- Four pixel shader processors
- Two vertex shader processors
- 128-bit 4-channel DDR1/DDR2/GDDR3 memory interface
- Native PCI Express x16 bus interface
- PowerPlay 6.0 power management technology
- Avivo Video and Display architecture
- Fully associative texture, color, and Z/stencil cache designs
- Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...